Industrial Horizontal Grinders
Morbark Woodhog 3400XT
Morbark provides the features customers want and the versatility they need, while staying true to their proven technology. One of the most important features of the 3400XT is that it can be made as narrow as 8’4″ (2.53m), making it within the legal transport width in any country, no matter what engine is used. This model accommodates engines from 520 to 800 horsepower (388 to 596 kW), so it is ideal for a broad range of applications in a wide variety of markets worldwide.
• Morbark Integrated Control Systems (MICS)
• Sloped infeed sides and an additional 24″ (60.96 cm) infeed length gives the operator improved visibility and loading efficiency
• Extended platform area between the hood and engine for performing maintenance
• Hydraulic hinged door allows quick and easy access for changing grates.
• Removable infeed chain return floor
• Automatic reversing fan system
• Dust suppression system
• Hydraulically operated debris containment door
• Remote control with tethered back-up system
• Magnetised end pulley with collecting slide tray for ferrous metal removal
• 11-HP (8.2 kW) air compressor with lockable enclosure
Other Models Available on Request
We are New Zealand's exclusive distributor for Morbark's Industrial Horizontal Grinder range, and can source any machine from their Industrial range. Visit the More Info link below to see the full Industrial Horizontal Grinder range, or Contact Us for enquiries.